Monday, January 30, 2023

Day 25: Draw and Disney Returns

 A couple of years ago (almost two in fact, I can't believe it's been that long), we started a routine where we'd watch a Youtube learn to draw video on a Disney character (usually a cute overly cartoonified-if that's such a thing to do to an already cartoon - of the character), and then watch the movie. I had missed this tradition, and decided, now that the onflux of Christmas crafts were over, we'd do Draw and Disney at LEAST once a week for art class. 

Today was Saturday but that didn't stop us from doing art class! We all sat around the TV and drew Kuzco, the Emporer-turned-llama and disliked protagonist in the story. 





Then, we made popcorn and watched Emporer's New Groove, a family favorite, although I used to strongly dislike it. Although some parts still annoy me, it's grown tremendously on me, and really the parts that I love the most are 100% the scenes with Kronk and Izma. 

Wrong lever!!

My spinach puffs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment