Thursday, April 13, 2023

Day 98: Adventure Is Out There

 Disney/Pixar's movie UP is definitely one of my favorite "ideas", if not one of my favorite movies. 

The movie's coin phrase "Adventure is out there" is literally my favorite quote. I say it all the time. I even have it on a sign up on the wall in my house, above a collage of framed photos of our family adventures. 

I mean, I live for adventure. Big adventure, little adventure, adventure at home. I love it. 

Life is a great adventure. 

So when Lego decided to release a Lego Up House, I preordered that sucker and had it delivered to my door the moment it was available. The boys sat on the floor and built it while we watched the movie Up and then all the Dug short films on Disney+. 

The boys built it together, but it's mine, thank you. 

It now sits proudly on my shelf in the living room, on my adventure wall. And it's PERFECT. 



I did relinquish the Russell, Carl and Dug minifigs to the boys, and they promptly added them to their Lego City setup. 



This set is literally perfect for my house and I'm stupidly excited about it. Now I need to update my adventure wall. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment