Monday, May 29, 2023

Day 143: The Grande Finale

 This is it! This is the final day of our celebrated Crabfest! 

Normally you'd go "awwww" but secretly I'm kind of going "yay!" because between me working it, Brad working it and the kids working it, I think we are all done, done done. 

Although when talking to the kids about it, they were totally bummed, because that means no more Soda Jerk or dough buoys after today for a whole year!

The audacity. 

We started the morning with a double shift. I worked cleaning up the Bruin Burger booth (which we thankfully sold out last night, so it took no time at all) while the boys walked the festival and did their janitor duties. 



 
Seeing as we started before the food trucks really opened, their workload was super easy. 

As a grand finale, we naturally ended their shift at Soda Jerk for one last delicious Denali milkshake (and a mixed berry for me). 




And that's it folks! Until next year Crabfest!

No comments:

Post a Comment