Monday, May 1, 2023

Day 111: Overzealous Meat Sauce

 Thursday, April 27th 

I rarely make lasagna. Like in the history of my life, I've probably made it three times. 

Especially when we used to live close to Costco, which had those premade ready to cook gigantic lasagnas in the freezer section that were like $15 and required no prep. 

I'm pretty sure the we ate Costco lasagna the first week of both the boys' lives. 

But at a recent moveout clean I had acquired a box of lasagna noodles, and the other day I got a little overzealous with the amount of spaghetti meat sauce I had made. So I thought, well shoot, maybe I'll actually make lasagna today. 

And by me I mean my kids, because life lessons, you know. 

I mean the meat sauce was already made so this was easy. Calen was off doing the paper route so I commandeered Camden and had him help me layer the lasagna and toss it in the oven. 

Honestly it was a lot easier than I remember it, but I'm sure that's because of that overzealous meat sauce I made three days ago. 

See? I was planning ahead. 

And Camden learned how to make lasagna. 

Win-win. 


Layers!

More layers!

Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment