Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Day 145: Take Your Kid To Work Day

 I had a moveout clean today. Actually I've had them for several days in a row, because 'Tis the season. 

This week I'm cleaning the Captain's house, which is the biggest house on base, and it's a doozy to clean, let me tell you. Not because of lack of cleanliness, but because of the sheer size of it. 

I mean, it's huge. 

Today was actually sunny (ish, as in half a day's worth before it started raining), so I texted the kids and told them to ride their bikes to base to do Calen's paper route run while I'm cleaning the house, and come and visit me, please. 


I like it when they visit me 

In true Camden form, he stopped to pick some dandelions to deliver them to me. 

I can always count on Camden to bring me flowers. 

That just made my day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment