Thursday, June 1, 2023

Day 146: That Bright Yellow Orb In The Sky

 I like the record to show that it was actually sunny today.

Way to go June. I like your style. 

We celebrated the rare (and I mean, rare) sunshine by eating lunch outside and basically disallowing ourselves to be inside (except for the two hours I was at the Captain's house for final checkout inspection). 

Starting with morning coffee on the back porch



And after the kids played for a few hours outside, they had lunch - outside, obviously. 


Sunshine, burgers and checking out the latest score from Pokemon trading 

Calen had practice tonight, so Cam played at the skatepark there and I walked laps on the track during it. When we got home we spied a super awesome score at the dumpsters (it is moving season, after all), so I sent the boys down with their longboard to haul it up the hill. 


I don't know why but I found it funny

Once we actually got home, Brad was already grilling burgers for dinner. Our first grilling night of the year! And possibly our only, with the way this stupid spring has been. 



I'd say we executed this sunny day perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment