Sunday, June 11, 2023

Day 156: How To Make Leftovers Fancy

 Sunday, June 11th 2023

It's Sunday and that means family game night!

It's also June and that means moveout cleans are taking over my liiiiiife. I was gone for most of the day working, but made sure to finish in time to come home and enjoy family game night. 

But, I had absolutely no intentions of cooking. We had leftovers in the fridge, and I'm tired! So since I've left this expectation with my family of making these fun Sunday game night dinner/snack boards, how do you do this with leftovers

You dump it all into the snack board and fake it till you make it, that's what you do.


 
I mean, it works, right? 

Tonight's family game was Arctic Scavengers, one of Calen's favorites, a card/deck building game that involves digging for resources and hiring members of your survival tribe. 




I cherish these game nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment