Sunday, June 4, 2023

Day 149: The Wildest Ride In The Wilderness

 I had to work all day today. 

I am not meant for working. I am meant for sitting on the couch or going on adventures. 

Cleaning houses? This is not an adventure. 

Well, not the type of adventure I'd like to go on, thanks anyways. 

Camden asked very sweetly if I might be home in time for dinner and a board game, since it's Sunday, after all. 

Well how can I say no?

We played a new game today that I bought at Disney (six months ago - don't judge): Big Thunder Mountain, the game!

And if you've ridden Big Thunder Mountain and haven't shouted "THE WILDEST RIDE IN THE WILDERNESS!", you're doing it wrong and we can't be friends. 

This is my favorite ride in Magic Kingdom (well, second only to Space Mountain), so of course I had to buy the game to go with it! I was skeptical as to how a board game basing it's marketing solely on the fact that it's a world famous ride in Disney World was going to be, but actually, the idea is really cute, the gameplay is clever and all four of us seemed to really enjoy this simple strategic mining game.

Well done, Disney. 





No comments:

Post a Comment