Monday, June 5, 2023

Day 150: The Things You Say (Teenager Edition)

 You know Calen always has a LOT of words. 

As I'm sitting trying to enjoy my morning coffee, Calen waltzes into the kitchen and spews this entire paragraph worth of words, and I'm not sure that there are any pauses, breaths or spaces in between words. 

"“I think the backwards hat is my signature style. I look SO cool. And you know what would look even better? With a beard. Except I can’t grow a beard yet. Which I guess is a good thing because a 14 year old with a beard would be weird. But someday I will. Backwards cap and a beard. For now backwards cap only. Well, you gotta start somewhere.”

....Okay then, Calen. Dream big. Beards and ballcaps. 

I mean he really is cute with his hat backwards. 



No comments:

Post a Comment