Monday, October 8, 2012

Dem Bones

We ended the day tonight with skeleton jammies and Toy Story on the tube.

The idea was to sit and relax before bedtime. 

Camden decided that he was by no means tired and wanted to jump on the couch the whole time. The.WHOLE.time. 

I'm not tired!!!
After the movie we turned out the lights and took a flashlight to the jammies. It made them glow even brighter than before. Pretty neat. 

Calen's jammies + flashlight = glowy bone fun
Also, I did some pretty awesome damage inside Kohl's today. Why are their clothes so damn cute? It's not fair (to my bank account). But I totally put stuff back on the shelf that was intended for me just so that I could afford a couple especially cute items for the kids. 

I have to dress them how I want while they allow me to, right? The kids are just going to barf/spit/smear poop and dirt all over my nice new clothes anyways. I'll buy new clothes for myself when they go to college.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment