Thursday, October 18, 2012

God Forbid...

The boys made foam Halloween masks today and God forbid I took out the camera to take a picture to show Grammy and Papa the masks they made (since they in fact sent them the masks and stickers). At bedtime. And I had the nerve to stand in front of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to get said picture. AND I made Cam wear his which apparently is made of burning hot face-melting acid foam because he screamed and wailed and kept ripping it off his head like it was sucking his brains out. Maybe it was. 

Or maybe he just hated it because I wouldn't let him make it himself because all he wanted to do was eat the stickers. 

Big brother gets to do EVERYTHING. 

So that's the best picture I got from two tired grade A turds. One screaming and one looking through me to watch Mickey Mouse. 

Time for beer and Cops! And then football! Kid free!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment