Monday, January 14, 2013

Four Alarm Fire

You know what's funny is that probably more people will check out this post just to see if my house caught on fire. 

It didn't. 

But now you're here. You're welcome. 

The worst part (well one of) about having boys is their natural hideous attraction to vehicles with SIRENS. Especially toys with said sirens. And the louder the siren, the better the toy in their eyes. 

Nevermind the fact that today I had a headache and was kind of "foggy" from not sleeping well the night before. The boys decided that it was the perfect afternoon to play "fireman", because between the two of them they were rampaging through the house with FOUR emergency vehicles of some kind, pushing the siren button on each them so that all four would be screaming at me simultaneously. All while adding "Whoo Whoooooooooo's!!!!!!" of their own. 

And even though I fantasized about smashing each and every one of those trucks with an axe, I didn't, and just pretended I was on some tropical island somewhere where there are no such things as fire trucks or sirens or loud screaming little boys (only quiet ones). 

(sorry for the lousy phone picture. I wasn't going to get up for anyone today)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment