Friday, January 18, 2013

Rebellion

I was really good and ate a broccoli salad for lunch. 

And you know what? It made me want to eat cheese. And bacon. And especially bacon cheeseburgers. It also gave me some sort of horrific stomach ache disease.

So, like any good human being, I rebelled. And ordered Chinese tonight. 

Actually, I can technically thank my friend for peer pressuring me into it. And by peer pressure I mean by her asking "hey, want Chinese?" and me going "YES. NOW."

And no, I am not interested in opening a can of worms about diets, health, exercise, or any of that crap. Unless it's a Chinese takeout diet. Then I'm all ears.      

Also, Chinese food is 1000 better when eaten with Star Wars lightsaber chopsticks. Obviously. (We have Obi-Wan and Darth Vader ones. What do YOU have? Oh, plain wooden chopsticks? Hmmm. How exciting of you.) 

Takeout Chinese and Obi-Wan Kenobe chopsticks. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment