Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Cleaning Buddy

Camden did the cutest thing today and I didn't get a picture of it AHHHH bad parent alert. 

Actually, I was taking video. 

I had completely removed everything from the pantry to scrub down the shelves before organizing and putting all the new stuff from our Costco trip yesterday into it.

This was my excuse to be lazy and not put anything away last night after the Costco trip and leaving it all on the kitchen floor. 

It worked, for 12 whole happy hours of laziness.

As I'm standing on a step stool (because I'm short) scrubbing away, I feel the strangest thing on my leg, like some sort of soft creepy rubbing. I look down and Camden has the sponge and is cleaning my leg. Then he proceeded to "clean" the wall, the floor, various food boxes, the inside of the dryer, the fridge, the step stool, me again, his sippy cup, the dogs, anything he could find. 

It was so cute I could have thrown up. 

There is a way to put video on here but I'm extremely uninterested in figuring out how to do it tonight. Plus I'd have to plug in my video camera and download/upload/edit/copy/paste/blah blah too much to do when all I want to do is lay on the couch with an alcoholic beverage and watch bad tv. 

Sorry people. 

Tomorrow is another day.     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment