Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jumping In The Rain

We weren't 100% today (I thought I was getting sick again, now I think it's allergy hell) but we made the most of it. I picked up Calen from school and since it was such a wet, gross, rainy day and I had nothing else planned for the day except to lay on the couch and watch the kids watch tv, I put them in their rain gear and let them run off some energy by splashing in the mud puddle in the parking lot. They were thrilled to get completely soaked and willingly took a 2 and a half hour nap (BOTH of them) afterwards. 

Shit, I should have them do that every day if it means they'll both take 2.5 hour naps.   

Calen: "C'mon brother let's go find puddles!"
 

1 comment:

  1. My aunt would throw us in the bathtub when she babysat us and we'd go right to sleep. Kids and water and goofing around = a great sleep. My mom said she was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete