Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Day 294: Bake All The Things

Brad took Camden out on a date tonight to help him pick out his Christmas present for his brother and teacher. So, Calen and I had a night in together. 

Before Cam left, the boys and I had mixed and rolled out some cinnamon salt dough to make ornaments with. I had bought some Star Wars cookie stamps on Amazon that I thought would be super fun to use for. 

Unfortunately, this turned into a bit of a disaster. The cookie stamps were devastatingly small and the ornaments only sort of smelled like cinnamon after they were baked (however, I have a major head cold so maybe I just can't smell). But, we finished them so V for victory for us. 


Shriveled salt dough shrunken heads. 
After Cam and Brad took off, Calen and I continued on the bake train and made gingerbread cookie dough, and Calen used our infamous Ninjabread men cutters to make ninjabread men for he and his brother to decorate tomorrow while we danced to Pentatonix Christmas albums. 

Ninjabread men!
But because THAT wasn't enough, we also decided to make a batch of regular sugar cookies. Because CHRISTMAS. 

Calen picked tonight's Christmas movie of choice (Home Alone 2) and decorated sugar cookies on the floor. 



Only ten days left until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment