Monday, December 19, 2016

Day 299: You're A Rotter, Mr. Grinch.

Round 3 of the sickies has hit the house and now Brad has some sort of stomach bug. 

This does end at some point, right? Right?!

I don't deal with barfing well. Or other people barfing in my house. So, I spent the day NOT at my house. I went to Target. I went to the post office and wasn't even mad that the line was 30 minutes long. I cleaned out the car. And the garage. And swept the front porch. And once I HAD to be inside, I bleached the bathroom. I tried not to breathe the germ-infested air.

So, the kids and I did our best to avoid being within hearing range of Daddy blowing chunks upstairs  disturbing Daddy as he sleeps, so once they finally came inside from an extended outside playtime (i.e. once I ran out of outside chores to do and had to face the music inside), I did what every good parent does and threw their asses in front of the television. 

They watched Mickey's Christmas Carol and the Grinch tonight, while I scoured Pinterest for something easy to do to keep on with the "25 days of Christmas" nonsense. And aha! A quick craft that only involved paper, glue, scissors and cottons balls. 

Behold, their own personal Grinch's. 


Christmas rocks. It's so easy to find things for them to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment