Monday, July 10, 2023

Day 185: The Things You Say

 We had another low key day today, but that's nice to have here and there. 

Honestly it's a low key summer, since it will never stop raining. 

Cam and I finished the puzzle that my dearest friend Jaclyn got me for my birthday, though! Out of the family, Cam and I love jigsaw puzzles, Calen and Brad hate them. Cam and I had a lot of fun with this one. 



Also today, I told Cam to take a shower, which sparked this conversation:

Me: Make sure you actually change your shirt this time after your shower instead of wearing your old one. 
Cam: Yeah, I forgot last time (laughing). 
Me: (JOKING): And change your underwear!
Cam: Wait - really?
Me: Wait - you're serious? YES Cam, you need to change your underwear after EACH shower. Aaaaand each morning. 
Cam: That's ridiculous. 
Calen: That's how you get warts on your parts!

Which leaves the burning question of how often Camden actually changes his underwear. 

Gosh. 

Bonus photo of Calen and his signature backwards hat which has been his (and my) favorite thing lately. 



No comments:

Post a Comment