Monday, July 31, 2023

Day 206: Conversations With Cam

 It's been, believe it or not, sunny the last couple of days, and my favorite morning tradition is to take my morning coffee outside on the back porch (where we get fabulous morning sun) and read or peruse facebook or whatever for the first hour or two a day. 

Camden has taken a liking to join me in the mornings, since he takes 1273 years to eat meals, he take his breakfast outside and sits on the patio with me. 

This is probably the only other time in the day he has an opportunity to get a word in with me, since Calen is already occupied and his word quota of the morning has already been filled. 

Today, Cam had a burning desire to discuss just what a crime to humanity it is to have those dreams where your legs or actions are in slow motion. 

I mean, the audacity of it all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment