Thursday, June 2, 2016

Day 100: The Things You Say

It's been a rollercoaster of the week, what with school coming to a close (causing antsy kids), friends moving away (causing extra emotional kids), and some hotter than normal days that have no doubt fried their little brains. 

Here's some things that have been said to me this week (in no particular order):

"Mom, when I was coming home on my bike today, a goose in the sky flew over my bike and pooped on my head!" - Calen 

Me: "Cam go to the bathroom before we leave."
Cam: "I don't have to go. My weiner is not full of pee. The next time, when I feel it fill up with pee, I'll go potty" (sorry...not sorry. Real life is gross). 

Calen comes to me crying.
Me: "What happened to you?"

Calen: "Robert said that because I have a red colored lightsaber I'm on the DARK SIDE!!" (more tears. I didn't even know what to say.)

"Mom, if I restart my life on level one (yes, he said level one), I'd have a skill to like eating salad. But this level of me just doesn't like salad." (ooookay). - Calen

Starting tomorrow afternoon they're going to be home all day every day. It's going to be a long summer. 

In completely unrelated news, I took summer vacation photos today. They seem ready. 

Bring on summer







No comments:

Post a Comment