Friday, June 17, 2016

Day 115: WHERE Are Your Pants

After circus week, we all needed a Nothing day. You know, where we don't have to be anywhere or do anything or even get dressed if we don't want to. 

Actually, we did all successfully get dressed. Be impressed. 

Until swim lessons (the one thing we DID still have to do) was over and as I was watching Calen swim I told Cam we were going to get him changed in his clothes. And then I looked down and suddenly Camden was naked at the side of the pool and I'm left standing there going "WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?!"  and he looks around and his eyeballs get huge and he goes "Oh no...everyone can see me!!!" and I'm like "No kidding everyone can see you!" and proceeded to have to explain to him I didn't mean get changed right at that very second and to wait to strip naked until we get into a bathroom or something. 

Just when you thought we'd get through one day without some embarrassment incident. 

But for the majority of the day, we enjoyed blissful nothingness in the comfort of our home. I even snuck upstairs with my nice camera and took pics of the kids playing, because who ever thinks to take pictures of everyday life?

And now that we're refreshed, we're ready to tackle the weekend. You can never keep us lazy for long. 


Cam's obsession with Star Wars grows. He played with Star Wars micromachines all day
Oh you know just a quiet street race on the roof of the Lego police station. 
Even Jersey caught note of it being a lazy day. Oh wait, she's like that EVERY day. Fatass. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment