Monday, August 20, 2012

Consolation Prizes

I love driving 45 minutes to the nearest mall only to find out that the Disney Store (my destination) has shut down. Neat. And then I went on a search through various nearby department stores in search of a very specific sweater for Calen. Which apparently doesn't exist. Boo. 

But, I did find an awesome hat for Cam for $4 on clearance what what! And I got to go to Taco Bell and have the Doritos tacos which are AHmazing! AND Calen got to talk to his best "fwend" on the phone which was pretty much the cutest thing in the history of ever and I wish I could have recorded it. 

So I took said new hat and had Cam wander around the back yard while I took pictures. And of course all the best pictures were blurry because Camden knows when I'm about to take the best picture ever and he dodges right when I hit the shutter button on purpose. He's a turd. 

Tomorrow morning I plan on taking the kids and the camera and the hat to the playground to try again. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment