Friday, August 31, 2012

Tumble Dry Low

We basically celebrated the last real day of summer today. Our neighbor boys leave for vacation on Sunday and the neighbor girls start school on Tuesday. We're having a bbq/party for the neighbor boys tomorrow, so today was the last pool day with all five big(ish) kids. 

We will miss these summer days. What easier way to wear out a handful of kids than with a plastic pool and a garden hose in the hot sun. And I get to hang out in a lawn chair with an iced Pepsi and acquiring a nice tan and chit chat with my neighbor mom friends all the while. This fall/winter I actually have to use my imagination and energy and supplies to keep them entertained. Boo.


Though I suppose I could throw them into the pool when it's 40 degrees out and blowing 294mph winds. Wouldn't that make for an interesting blog post...and following jail visit.

And
also today, Camden locked Jersey in the dryer. I didn't even realized he had done it until I walked into the kitchen and saw her wide eyed staring at me through the window.


Jersey had met her match






No comments:

Post a Comment