Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pool Party

We spent like, six hours in the pool today. Actually, Calen spent six hours in the pool, I spent six hours sitting by the pool shooting the sh** with a couple girlfriends while our kids swam. 

If I had an eighth of the energy those kids have, I could accomplish my entire week's worth of housework in like, fifteen minutes. 

This was a much needed freeze pop break. There are three babies not pictured. One (mine) was strolling down the sidewalk because he thinks its funny when I chase him (it's not), one was chilling in the baby pool nearby (because he was way too cool to hang out in the deep pool), and one was being a diva and sitting on her mom's lap to avoid her bare feet from touching the grass (no joke). 

AND, shame on my camera lens for fogging up for this picture. Stupid humidity. 

Foggy lens fail. The big kids taking a break
 

No comments:

Post a Comment