Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The First Date

I took a leap of faith and attempted Photoshop Lightroom. 


This is big for me. Photoshop and I have a very strained relationship. We hate each other (and Photoshop tries to kill me every other day or so) but we force ourselves to stay together (for the kids pictures, of course). But we've also agreed to an open relationship.

Lightroom is Photoshop's little brother and he and I had our first date today. It went well but now we're at that awkward point at the end of the date where we're not sure what happens next. Do we exchange phone numbers, do we go upstairs or do we run for our lives in opposite directions? Hmmmm.

This is my first attempt at Lightroom editing. We'll see if our relationship improves or dissipates as time goes on. 


My Camden. And Lightroom. And his eyes look green but are actually blue. Weird.


 
and
 then, she {snapped}

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Lightroom! But it took me a little while. And a how-to manual. I love the first shot, but that is weird his eyes look green. PS I have a Camden too. : ) Thanks for showing off your shot this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lightroom is growing on me, slowly and surely! I noticed you have a Camden, it's a great name isn't it? And I'm also from Washington! Just trapped here in New Jersey no thanks to the military ;-). Can't wait to get back to the PNW!

    ReplyDelete