Friday, August 24, 2012

Costco Run

When we go to Costco, we make it count. After all, it's a million mile drive round trip. Or pretty close to it. 

Yes yes, there are many different wholesale stores closer to us that we could go to instead of taking the trek to Costco. But WHAT is the fun in that? Besides, I would miss my Kirkland Brand AND my $1.50 amazing-licious hot dog and free soda. Yummm. 

So that's what we did today when Brad got off work. We trekked to Costco to get two months worth of necessities. Sadly, we get excited about Costco runs. It's like a big fun family outing...to a wholesale store. 

P.S...TARGET is next door, hello? And since there is no Target within 45 minutes of Cape May, if I am close to one, I am required to go inside it. (And I did today, and I got Camden new sneakers for fall on clearance for $6.50! Sa-weet!)

Jersey investigates our Costco run. There's a lot more buried in that pile than the picture shows.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment