Friday, March 4, 2016

Day 10: Old Friends and Daddy Dates

After two years (two YEARS), of being separated since I moved away from Cape May, one of my BFFs and I have finally reunited! Marina is here for the weekend!



Which means, I'm completely ignoring the kids Brad gets quality Daddy time all weekend while Marina and I are busy doing what we do best: eating Taco Bell and Tostitos Party Pizzas, shopping, and talking.

It's like being teenagers. Except we're way older and sort of more responsible. And have way more fun because there's no curfew.

Brad and the kids had a super fun day of doing whatever it is boys do all day (something involving monster trucks, sour patch kids and video games). Then he took them out for pizza and bowling on base. 


Which means the best weekend ever for all parties involved. 

Bowling date with Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment