Monday, March 28, 2016

Day 34: The Dual-Holiday Hangover

I'm tired. 

I mean like tired tired. I thought, after a ridiculous dual-holiday like Birth-Ster (Birthday/Easter) yesterday, I'd go to bed early, and sleep and wake up and feel at least halfway rested. 

But as today wore on, I realized that I probably could have slept for 26 months and woken up and drank a six pack of Red Bull for breakfast and still be exhausted by 1pm the following afternoon. 

We did nothing today. We all needed it. We are sugared out, birthday'd out, Easter'd out, everything else'd out. So the kids laid low and built their new Lego sets and played Lego knights and bad guys and watched The Chronicles of Narnia (the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe) and that was seriously that. 

I need a vacation from spring break. 

The epic boss battle between the blue Nexo Knight and the head boss bad guy

No comments:

Post a Comment