Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day 29: Round Two, Fight!

This isn't a real blog tonight. Just an obligatory post to the daily blog for a year challenge.

Just when I thought we had all gotten past the sickness, I caught it. The full blown stomach flu.

Round two: Fight!!

The bad news is that the kids are home for spring break. The good news is my in-laws flew in yesterday, and elected to take the kids out to town for a grandparent date the majority of the afternoon, so me and my campout on the bathroom floor could be left alone in peace.

This is what the real world has, you know. Grandparents near by to call and beg to take your kids away while you're sick. Majority of military families find this to be a rare anomaly.

Maybe I'll have better content for you tomorrow that doesn't include bodily fluids.

No comments:

Post a Comment