Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 36: Grass Angels In The Outfield

It finally stopped raining and baseball is back underway. 

Someone forgot to mow the outfield at Cam's practice field today. 

As I laid my blanket down to sit and watch him play, the grass around me was so tall I felt like I was lowering myself into the depths of the Amazon on a jungle safari. 

(Australian accent): Now, if you look through your binoculars and stay very very quiet, you might find a t-ball player in his natural habitat. If you're lucky, he might even hunt a helpless baseball rolling too close to him. 

Post-practice Cam threw himself into the outfield jungle grass and started making "grass angels". At least we could find humor in the fact that the fields haven't been taken care of. 

grass angels
In other news, my inlaws left yesterday and my mom arrived today, so it's another fun filled week ahead. Cam helped her with the luggage at the airport this afternoon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment