Thursday, December 14, 2017

Day 12: Fake It Till You Make It

It was another kind of tiring day. I had to work, and the kids had a bunch of homework, and it just wasn't going to be a "let's go do ten thousand projects" kind of day. 

Luckily they had these advent calendar activity books I bought at Target, where each day is a countdown day to Christmas and an activity to color/draw/whatever. 

They were happy so I was happy. 




Then, I actually remembered I had things for them to do!! So I pulled out this huge roll of butcher paper that we keep on hand for emergencies (or whatever reason to keep an entire roll of butcher paper for), unrolled it to the length of the room and drew an outline for a banner, then had the kids decorate it for our little kids Christmas party we are doing on Saturday. 

There, an activity, done. 

Cam drew 100 tiny elves in the "1" of 2017. 100. 

No comments:

Post a Comment