Saturday, December 9, 2017

Day 8: Ninjabread Men

Nothing says getting into the Christmas spirit like making cookies. 

Especially gingerbread men cookies. 

Especially if they're shaped as ninjas. 

A couple of years ago I found these NINJAbread men (see what I did there) cookie cutters at a 5 and Below (New Jersey friends rejoice at this gem of a store) and I declared that it was the best invention in the history of ever. So, every year we make Ninjabread men, and the novelty has never gotten old for our family. 



After Ninjabread making we watched Mickey's Christmas Carol and the boys went to bed, leaving me to have a full on Christmas wrapping party with...myself (Brad hates wrapping). So I threw in White Christmas and Scrooge and wrapped all the presents from us for the boys. I love wrapping Christmas presents for some reason, so it was a great night for me. 

Wrap all the things
Also bonus awesome points to Target for having the coolest wrapping paper ever this year. All of Calen's presents are wrapped in this fantastic santa hat-wearing sharks going after candy canes paper, and Cam's presents are wrapped in adorable yeti's that say "stay chill". And those of you that know my kids personally know that the paper matches each kid perfectly.

And for extra extra fun, I added almost matching gift tags of yeti's in a snowglobe and pizza slices that say "warm wishes". Because obviously. 




Nothing says Christmas like sharks and pizza slices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment