Sunday, April 1, 2012

Product Placement

I feel kind of bad that I don't write about Camden more often.

Kind of. 

I'm also kind of thankful because if I had as much to write about with him AS WELL as Calen, then my house would be even more chaotic than it already is. Also, I'm sure Cam will have his moment in the sun when he starts talking. Because that's when things really got comical with Calen.

And funny little things happen with him all the time with him but it's usually never enough to actually write a blog post about.

So here's a little Cam tidbit that happened this afternoon:

Camden was playing over by the dog kennel (which is also by the train table). He was sitting chewing/mouthing/playing with Daddy's green ginger ale bottle.

He does have toys. But 20 ounce bottles are his favorite things in the world. They make fun noises when you chew on them and bang them on the floor/everything. Especially Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Because the bottles are green and pretty.


I know 7UP bottles are also green (and I think Sprite too?). But we usually don't buy them as often.


(How's that for product placement? Do I get money now for advertising on this blog?)

He was content there for a while so I took no notice of him. I sat on the couch and was on my laptop screwing around on Pinterest (DAMN them for being so addicting!). I could see him out of the corner of my eye so I wasn't really paying too much attention to what he was doing (I could see he was there and he had his green bottle. No big, right?). 

Maybe 10 minutes later he was in the same position with the same green bottle and I still wasn't paying much attention. Finally Calen did something over at the train table so I glanced over. 

And then did a double take. 

WHAT is Camden CHEWING on???

It was not the green ginger ale bottle. He had done a sleight of hand trick while we weren't looking.

It was the green DOG Nylabone chew toy. That's extremely USED.

That little shit did the ol' switcheroo on us!

And also: ummmm EWWWWWWWW!!

Now that's a meal that will grow hair on your chest boy!
 
And he was really going to town on it. Like nose wrinkled, one eye scrunched kind of chewing. Like he was REALLY enjoying it. Nylabone should probably think about marketing some products towards teething babies. 

This teething bone will withstand the test of ANY chewing baby or toddler, guaranteed or your money back!

More product placement....is my check in the mail or...?


Of course as Brad leaped up to snatch the bone and I stopped him so I could get a picture first. (I knew it would end up as the blog story tonight!)

Besides, his mouth/tongue/everything was already all over it, what's another 10 seconds anyways?


(P.S. he was PISSED when we took the bone away. Even when we replaced it with the ginger ale bottle. Totally ruined his afternoon. How rude of us).

No comments:

Post a Comment