Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Fling with Beasty Betty

First of all, I need to show off this picture I took of Saturday's beach egg hunt. Because to me it just depicts what Easter on the ocean is all about. And I like it.


Easter Egg Hunting on the Atlantic Ocean.


Not much happened today. It was a nice spring day (63 degrees and sunny, light breeze And now sports with Eric...). So I don't have a story today. 

But I did take a lot of pictures in the back yard. with Beasty Betty.


I named my new camera. It's so big and expensive and everything that it feels like it needed a name. Like a car. So I named it the most appropriate name a big black camera could have. It's a beast. But it's kind of hot. Chew on that for a while.  

His face is dirty from eating sand from big brother's sandbox. WHAT is with this kid and ingesting dirt??


Everyone loves and comments Camden's curly hair. I'm starting to think he's looking like a girl. But the family FORBIDS me to cut it until we return home to the Pacific Northwest to visit in June. They want to "touch his curls". (rolls eyes).

Cam enjoying spring! He has man boobs now.

JUNE is a long ways away. The first time someone calls him a little girl I'm chopping his mop off. 

Okay, so I KIND of love it. It is pretty cute. But it's also annoying. Like all the shit food that gets stuck in it. And how it can't seem to decide what direction it's going in. And combing it is a tangled nightmare mess. 

My God I'm glad we only have boys.  

Learning that flowers are for looking, smelling, and touching, and NOT eating
 
We were GOING to do family pictures today but God apparently had other plans, because this stunning spring day turned to a dark, grumbling, bitchy rainy evening. Well, if the weather insists on PMSing, we'll do pictures another day then.


Beasty Betty makes me happy





Wow, Calen didn't make an appearance today at all. He was too busy sprinting up and down the lawn wearing off the Reese's peanut butter egg he had just eaten.



  
and
 then, she {snapped}

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, Beautiful photos! I LOVE the shot with the yellow flower. Your son is just precious. Found you through Show Off Your Shot. Have a great night!
    Sharla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much for the compliment Sharla!! I'm still learning how to handle my dslr camera but I was very happy with these shots :)

      Delete