Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Questions For Cam

Remember that old stupid movie from the 90s Look Who's Talking? Where babies are talking and all intellectual (or sort of anyways) and what not?

Sometimes I wish Cam could talk. Or just be able to answer questions. Like he can't talk unless I push his talk button (like those creepy talking stuffed animals that have the control panel on their back behind velcro. On, Off, Demo Mode. 

Oh my God. I'm on to something. I wish CALEN had an off button. Or a Demo Mode. Where he only talks for about 15 seconds and then is quiet and still. 

I have a lot of things I would ask Cam.

- Why do you EAT everything (Calen was NOT this way. You can't say "ALL babies are that way"). 

Really Camden? How do I explain this to Netflix?
 
- Why do you crawl like a gorilla/Spiderman hybrid? Is it more fuel efficient? Is it more entertaining? Are you protesting your knees? (knees are extremely useful, you know).


Spider-Cam
 - WHERE did your curly hair come from???? No one in either family (that I know of) has crazy wild super curly hair like yours. Did you lick a toaster? Were you switched in the hospital with Albert Einstein's descendant? Do you secretly have a curling iron stashed under your crib mattress?


I'd sure like to know where this HAIR comes from

 - And finally, how did you learn to smile with your ENTIRE FACE?? You drool every time you crack a grin. It's kind of gross. But cute.


At least it's really cute.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment