Thursday, February 2, 2023

Day 29: Up The Old Woman

 The sun came out today for the first time in literally, like, a million years. 

I forgot what sunny days actually look like. 

I almost forgot what to do on sunny days. 

We blasted through school and I made an announcement that I am going up the mountain, thank you! I asked the boys if they wanted to join, but of course it involves climbing a mountain so they said no. 

Luckily, Old Woman mountain trailhead is literally out my back door. So I threw on my boots and marched up the mountain. 

Disclaimer: this is a foothill, and more of a hill than a foothill, but it's a good climb, so I like to call it a mountain. 

I like to say it was named Old Woman because it makes me feel like an old woman. 

But man, was it beautiful today. 




bear tracks!



No comments:

Post a Comment