Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Day 54: Family Game Night On A Work Day

 I had to work today.

Yes, I do work on occasion. The military transfer season has begun (a little early this year) and I am contracted by those moving to do their “moveout cleans”. Basically, clean it to white glove checkout inspection.



But it’s Sunday, which is our new Family Day, and I wasn’t about to miss it.

So I took a two hour break from scrubbing an oven, came home and made a Game Night dinner board. Obviously it had to be something quick and easy today. The menu? hot dogs, chili, cheese, potato wedges and veggies. Not only easy but a massive hit with the kids.



Game of choice was also quick and easy, playing two rounds of Keys to the Castle, and then catching up on our daily RPG calendar.



I had to run back to work, but it was worth taking the time to put family first

No comments:

Post a Comment