Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Halloween in July

So last fall I bought a dinosaur costume for baby Camden on Ebay for Halloween. It was sized 6-9 months but it was enormous and I didn't like it as much as a different dinosaur costume I found. So I stuffed it in a Hefty bag with a bunch of other clothes he was outgrowing and forgot it's existence. 

"Cute Little Baby Brother Dinosaur" - as Calen called him
I was digging through his outgrown clothes the other day and found the costume. Even though it's sized 6-9 months I was like hmmm I wonder if by some miracle he could fit in it. So I stuffed him in it, and he fit! Even though the hood pissed him off and the toes were a little tight he wore it for the rest of the day. Calen kept calling him "cute little baby brother dinosaur". He'll never wear it again, but at least I can justify buying it now by saying he wore it once.

...in July. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment