Saturday, July 21, 2012

Watermelon Cupcakes

So I'm super tired and super pissed at my computer monitor for it's malfunctioning outrageousness (seriously, every person in a picture looks like they have Michael Jackson disease) so I can't edit photos or really spend much time on it  but, I will do an abridged version of tonight's blog. 

Calen's friend had her 4th birthday party today and it was watermelon themed. 

Really, is there anything cuter for a little girl's birthday party them than watermelons? I don't think so.

The birthday girl and her watermelon cake!
There was a watermelon cake and watermelon cupcakes and watermelon decorations and it was pretty much the cutest thing ever. I especially liked the cupcakes, which were covered in green frosting, but then you bit into them and they were red with black little dots (supposed to be seeds). Umm, adorable!

Watermelon cupcakes! (the only photo I actually had the patience to edit today)
And that's as far as I'm going to go because the flickering of my screen is driving me BANANA SANDWICH and after the sub-nuclear meltdowns from both the boys after the party, I need to nurse a beer and a romantic comedy. 

Cam is totally partied out. This is the middle of the sidewalk, by the way.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment