Monday, July 2, 2012

Ninja Wasps

We're in the pool (that's a big surprise) and Calen snatches his Iron Man action figure (who is swimming with us) and LEAPS out of the pool and very carefully lays Iron Man down on the beach towel in the grass. 

"Iron Man come lay down on the towel and get warm in the sun"

And there Iron Man lay for the rest of the afternoon. 


Pool-side superheroes.

In other news, our house was invaded by a car-sized mutant snarling ninja wasp. (it was ninja because no one knows where it came from). Anyways it was the biggest wasp in the history of ever and it was suspended above Calen's door just waiting for him to walk through so it could devour him, so of course like the brave parent I am, I screamed like a little girl for Brad to kill it. Immediately. 

And what does Brad do? He grabs the closest, deadliest wasp bludgeon he could find. Which was cleverly disguised as a cute, fuzzy children's wash cloth puppet.

The ninja wasp was cleverly fooled and bludgeoned to death by my brave husband and his lion puppet.


And that's why I married him.  

Note: I accidentally caught off the ninja wasp in the picture I took. So I took the liberty of drawing it in for you. Using MS Paint. You're welcome. 

Wasp. Brad. To the death.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment