Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Baby S's Photo Shoot Preview

I had the pleasure of doing my first newborn shoot this morning with a Coastie friend's one month old little man. Of course we planned on him sleeping the whole time. Of course baby S decided that our magnificent plan for him to sleep through it was a terrible idea. So he stayed awake. The whole time. And we just rolled with it. 

I also happily got to squeeze in some baby boy fix that I've been missing lately. 

As we speak I'm up to my eyeballs in editing while eating leftover sushi and watching Hoarders (is there any better way to spend an evening?), so I'm not able to post all the photos of him that I wanted to. But here's a sneak preview with two of my favorites. Tomorrow I'll show you the rest of the best of the shoot. Be sure to click on the photos to see them full screen.

the newest recruit

Love that his feet are in focus and the rest is blurry

No comments:

Post a Comment