Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Social Butterflies

My kids are incredibly social.

Calen especially. I see him in the future being president of the PTA, Cub Scout Leader, you name it. He's so social that if a suspicious rickety van pulled up and some creeper said "Hey kid want to come to my house and play with some newborn puppies" he'd be like "SURE PUPPIES AWESOME LET'S GO!!!" and leap in the car.

The stranger danger lesson is going to be exhausting with him.

Camden is also very social but is just slightly more cautious and selective in his choices for bffs. He'll be the kid that if the same rickety van showed up and asked him to come play, he'd be like "I'll only come if I get to take one of those puppies home with me. Oh and I'm wearing brass knuckles in case you try anything shady."

Camden doesn't have many friends that aren't also friends of Calen (he's the stereotypical tag-along little brother after all), but one of his little buddies that he has (almost) all to himself lately is little Bryce. 

And apparently, the best way to eat snacks with your little buddies is upside down.

Girl tea parties have nothing on this kind of coolness. 

And this is why boys are so awesome.

Don't mind the horrible out of focus phone pic
      

  

No comments:

Post a Comment