Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Dating Scene

Today was all about dating. 

I had a hot date with a new store I've never been in (don't judge me!) called Hobby Lobby. And the date was lengthy, and deep, and lovely. And the only bad thing about it is that I had to pay for the date. But I think we started a good lasting relationship. And my house is going to look nicer too. Don't tell Brad. He can assume that I'm buying cool things from a not as awesome store.

When I came home, it seemed like I walked in on Jersey having a hot date herself. Her face was smashed against the back door window, yowling at a handsome tom-cat that had trespassed into our back yard and was sitting on the other side of the glass. 

A date through glass. Like it was visitation day at the local cat prison. 

Her date however ended poorly. The tom-cat apparently got too close to the glass and she growled and smacked the glass with her paw. And he ran. 

And the date was over. 

Poor Jersey just couldn't control her temper. 

Jersey on her date. Her date was on top of our air conditioning at the time.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment