Saturday, February 23, 2013

Commercial Break

Hey look, I'm blogging past 365 days! This one is for free. 

So a friend of mine had the nerve to put up a picture of her adorable munchkin sucking on an applesauce to go pouch. Except it wasn't those ordinary store bought applesauce pouches. It was a cooler, bigger reusable pouch. 

Did someone say reusable and applesauce pouch in the same sentence? Do you have any idea how money I blow on disposable applesauce pouches for Camden? I'm in. How do I buy one? Who cares how much they cost! They will save in the long run.

So I ordered these little gems and they arrived yesterday. You fill them up with whatever you want. Applesauce, yogurt, you name it. They come with screw on caps (much like the bigger applesauce pouches you can buy. In fact, you can use those store bought caps for the reusable ones in case you lose one). Fill, seal, throw in the fridge, use when necessary. Rinse when finished. Refill. Done. 

My official unpaid review (come on guys, not even just a little check?) says that these things are awesome. Easy to fill up, seal doesn't leak, and can withstand Cam chucking it across the room without spilling everywhere. And it will save us uber moolah from buying 7593 applesauces a week. 

And because I'm nice and am endorsing them even though they aren't compensating me, here's the link:

http://www.littlegreenpouch.com/

Camden approved
    

No comments:

Post a Comment