Monday, February 11, 2013

The Sweet Smell of Playdoh

I'm not sure what it is about Playdoh, but it always seems to make any day better. Maybe it's the bright colors, or the squishyness, or the smell. 

Ahhh, I love the smell of Playdoh. I could sniff it like an addict would sniff paint. 

That's not weird, is it? Just a little? Okay.

We walked a whole 20 feet to our friend's house this morning and played Playdoh. Lots of Playdoh. Basically every color imaginable, and an entire container of tools. Calen astonishingly sat quietly and played for over an hour.

Calen doesn't sit quiet and do anything for more than fifteen minutes. I'm pretty sure this was a world record. 

Camden on the other hand wasn't impressed. He ran it through his hands for a moment, then made a disgusted face and moved on to something else. Maybe he doesn't appreciate the smell as much as I do. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment