Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ninja Blogging

We made it to Seattle. Somehow. I don't really remember how seeing as we've been awake for almost 22 hours now. I'm pretty much the face of the Zombie Apocalypse right now.

Except for that whole face eating thing. That's pretty gross.


But since I am the world's most epic planner I failed to think out just how exactly I was going to blog while I'm here (I didn't bring my laptop...or a mini USB for my camera). But the challenge is to post every day. And Brad's tablet keyboard pretty much hates me and I hate it back even more. (I hate you!! I hate you MORE!! Fine! FINE!!!) Now what?

So in order to make my daily contribution to blogging society tonight, I had to use my inlaws' old computer. In the room where my over-exhausted 13 month old is sleeping. In which my eyeballs will explode if he wakes up. AND, it's quite possibly the LOUDEST KEYBOARD ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET so with every key I type I might as well be lobbing flash-bang grenades into Camden's crib. 


He moved. Don't breathe. Think silent ninja thoughts.

And I'm SO not uploading a picture, because this beast is so old that convincing it to think over a 7mb photo will probably compare in noise to the explosions at Chernobyl. 

Tomorrow I will have thought this out better. (like posting before bedtime. Or acquiring earmuffs for Camden). 

Now how do I get out of this obscenely loud leather chair like a ninja without waking the cretin?

No comments:

Post a Comment