Thursday, June 7, 2012

Silence is Golden

My kids got up at 4:45AM this morning.

They may not be used to Pacific Standard Time yet, but I am. 4:45am to me is still the middle of the freaking night. Needless to say, getting up that early meant an especially crabby day for Calen, who still assumes is too big for naps. So we had an especially low key afternoon for him, including reading all 392 books in the house with Auntie Kristi. He went to bed tonight without a fuss (Auntie Kristi and Uncle Todd hung out with the boys tonight while my mother and father in law, Brad, and myself went out for enormous margaritas a nice Mexican dinner). Ahhh, silence is golden.

Camden on the other hand had a great day but took two naps, so he took forever to fall asleep. And as I'm sitting here typing on the loudest keyboard in the United States of America, he is four feet away stirring in his crib. So we're keeping it short. Because I am not interested in having any children of the awake variety any time soon.

some non-whiny storytime with Auntie Kristi


 

No comments:

Post a Comment