Friday, June 8, 2012

The Pregame Show

I have a lot of cousins.

Like, a lot.

I'm pretty sure there's like, five thousand of us floating around in the general Northwest area. 

Next weekend is the big annual family reunion that I'm super excited to attend since it's been two years since I've been in the area at the same time as it. But today we did a little pregame-prereunion-reunion. Or something. A lot of cousins at my aunt and uncles house. Including a TON of little boys. 

What IS it about my family breeding little boys? Out of like 12 little kids there were 2 girls. It's like a boy plague epidemic. 

Calen stayed up until 11-freaking-30pm PACIFIC TIME (that's like, 2am his standard Eastern time) playing with all his cousins. 

And that was just a sliver of the amount of cousins he gets to play with next weekend.

group shot! Tonight's party crew




 

 

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile! Love your blogs. And what the heck are you doing up at 2:46 a.m.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clock is full of LIES. Totally 11:46pm PACIFIC time, but the blog website assumes I'm still in New Jersey on EASTERN time :)

      Delete