Friday, March 16, 2012

Sick Day volume 4

The kids are sick. Obviously. There's no way they could not catch it. I'm pretty sure it's the flu, which teaches me what happens when you refuse the flu shot year after year. Brad of course isn't sick because the military puts a gun to your head requires that you get the vaccine.

Today I was resting on the couch and Calen pulled my cozy Seattle Mariners blanket over me and nestled some matchbox cars close to my head (teddy bears are SO last season) and then shushed Daddy and said "SHHHH!!! Mommy is SLEEPING!" All this while he had his own 100.5 fever.

Calen got the special treatment today of sitting on a blanket on the floor (to prevent any possible barf episodes...I am SO done with barf...which didn't happen, because it's not that kind of flu) and eating Pedialyte popiscles all day while watching Thomas the Train all.damn.day.

Calen's special treatment included Pedialyte Pops in front of the tv
 
Camden on the other hand was a mess this morning, but took a FIVE HOUR NAP (holy hell!) and was great this afternoon.

If only a five hour nap could cure me! (don't think I didn't try)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment