Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Three Friends. And Fruit Snacks.

I am sick. Again.

What the heck is going on around here?? People are dropping like flies. A friend and I went to Walmart last night (first mistake). Today we both woke up with high fevers, shakes, headache and wicked coughs.

Yet another mysterious Jersey disease. 

Definitely caught it from some unbathed Walmart crawler. I'm sure.

But I had to make sure to get a picture up. Today for about 3 hours I actually felt fine, the clouds parted (literally) and my sick friend and I decided to walk our kids (and another child...from another sick parent) to the Coast Guard training base we live on. 

These three are best friends. Chances are these friends of Calen (Mason and Saoirse) will be moving this summer. Mason is moving in a couple weeks. Even bigger chances are that these three will never be together again.

And let's not even get started with Mason and Saoirse's love affair. Oh man, they are in LOVE. 

I think this picture (while it's overexposed, and still requires editing, because I'm inept at editing, especially with a 103.1 fever) perfectly depicts what a friendship of three 3 year olds truly is.

Sitting outside on a nice day, sharing fruit snacks.


This is TRUE happiness that most adults don't find.

Tell me it doesn't make you smile! (and if it doesn't, you're heartless and you make kittens cry).


3 friends, 3 fruit snack packs = perfect day)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment